For almost all common door types
With the TS 68, DORMA has developed a low-cost door closer which can be universally used on almost all common door types.
Quick and easy installation
It is particularly quick and easy to install – and does not require a mounting backplate.
The closer arm’s power shoe and changes in templating allow easy selection of the closing force to suit various door sizes.
Benefits for the installer / fabricator
- Non-handed unit
- Quick and easy to install
- Fixes perfectly to all door types without the need for a mounting backplate
Benefits for the architect / specifier
- Compact design
- Inexpensive, proven reliability
Benefits for the user
- Closing cycle largely unaffected by temperature changes
- Two valves for optimum closing speed and reliable latching action