Floor spring for double-action doors
The BTS 84 is a double-action floor spring which has been specially developed for the aluminum and toughened glass door industries. The BTS 84 has many of the features of the other DORMA BTS closers with the addition of reduced depth and an array of accessories designed for the aluminum door fabricator and toughened glass door manufacturer.
- Concealed unit
- Special shallow design
- Easy installation
- Optional hold-open
For double-action doors
Specially designed for the movement patterns of double action doors, the DORMA BTS 84 can be easily adapted to individual requirements. With an installation depth of just 40 mm, it offers the particular advantage of only requiring a shallow pocket, thus enabling problem-free installation
Complement to RTS concealed overhead door closer
This unit is intended to complement our internationally acclaimed RTS concealed overhead door closer by giving the shopfitting industry the option of a DORMA quality floor spring designed for their particular purpose.
Benefits for the trade/distributor
- Outstanding value for money
- Available with various spring strenghts to meet specific requirements
Benefits for the installer/fabricator
- Easy installation thanks to shallow design
- Easy to adapt to individual requirements with dual valve control 130° to 0° and 130° to 20°
- Interchangeable spindle inserts available to suit site conditions
Benefits for the architect/specifier
- Concealed unit for almost invisible installation
- Minimum floor recess dimensions
- Proven, robust unit for door weights up to 100 kg
Benefits for the user
- Thermoconstant, smooth operation.
- High mechanical efficiency for easy door opening.
- Optional single-point hold-open